Thunderbird 3.0 Final is available for download, the new version comes with new features and improvments, Thunderbird 3 changes the way you do email with tabbed email, and a new set of search tools helps you find your emails faster.
So, what`s new in Thunderbird3.0 ?
New Search with Advanced Filtering Tools
- New Search with Advanced Filtering Tools
- New Global Search Field with Autocomplete
2- User Experience Improvements
- New Mail Account Setup Wizard
- Redesigned Mail Toolbar
- Tabbed Email Messages
- Smart Folders
- New Message Summary View
- Column Headings
- Message Archive
- Activity Manager
- New Add-ons Manager
- Improved Address Book
- Improved Gmail Integration
- For Mac users, Thunderbird 3 is now integrated with Spotlight, can import from Mail.app, read your OS X address book, and use Growl for new mail alerts.
3- Performance Improvements
- IMAP Folder SynchronizationThunderbird will download IMAP messages by default in the background to allow for faster message loading and better offline operation. This feature can be enabled on an individual folder basis via Folder properties, or for all folders in an account via Account Settings / ‘Synchronize & Storage’.
See detailles features in this link
Download Mozilla Thunderbird 3.0 final for Linux :